When it comes to air conditioning repair, the team at Reliable Air Conditioning has you covered.
In Arizona, Air Conditioning Repair is a need you can't wait for. That's why we are available 24 Hours a Day. We are a family owned and operated business with our staff living in Gilbert, Chandler, Mesa, and Queen Creek so we know the importance of providing fast reliable service when you call. All of our technicians are licensed professionals that have an extensive background in installing and repairing air conditioning systems right here in Arizona.
When Do You Need AC Repair Services?
In order to keep your AC Unit operating perfectly in the Arizona heat it needs to be maintained properly. There are some warning signs that often indicate a problem on the horizon and will need to be resolved even if your air conditioning unit is still putting out some cool air.
- Noises - Your air conditioning unit should run quietly, which means if you hear any whining, banging, grinding or other unusual sound while your unit is running or starting up, give us a call.
- Accumulation of Water - If you notice puddles of water near you AC Unit you may be experiencing a freon leak or an issue with the evaporator coil on the AC Unit. Both can cause serious and expensive damage to your unit if left unattended.
- Rising Electric Bill - If your air conditioning unit is not operating at peak performance it will typically run more to try and maintain the temperature set for it to maintain causing an increase in energy consumption. So one of the first places you may notice an issue is with your electric bill.
- Reduced Air Quality - If the air coming out of your vents is warmer than the air you have the thermostat set to, then you need to contact us for air conditioning repair services.
- Not Cooling - If your air conditioning unit has stopped providing you with cool air, then contact us immediately for service we are available 24/7
- Worn Out or Damaged Wires - Worn out or old wires that have been exposed to the Arizona sun won't supply the proper amount of energy to your unit, causing it to overwork and breakdown
- Thermostat Issues - If your AC Unit cycles on and off repeatedly, you may have a problem with your thermostat.
- Clogged Air Filters - Dirty air filters cause your unit to work harder to cool your home or business and cause undo stress on the mechanical components of your air conditioning system.
What are the benefits of Regular AC Maintenance?
Your air conditioning system should be serviced and inspected a minimum of once per year. Here in Arizona we really recommend twice a year due to the extreme conditions and demand we put on our air conditioning systems. That way our technicians can help you identify potential problems and perform smaller repairs before they affect your AC System to the point where it no longer works and more expensive repairs are required.
Do you need to change your filter?
One of the most common air conditioner issues we see result from having a dirty or clogged air filter. The AC filter is designed to allow a constant stream of fresh, filtered air through the AC system. It captures debris and dust before it can enter your ductwork. If the filter is dirty or even worse clogged your ac system will have to work harder and you will lose operating efficiency increasing your energy bill and causing undo stress on the mechanical components of your air conditioning system.